Friday, October 19, 2012

We have a DATE :)

Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain 

Today Mom and I came back to the hospital for our class. It was raining cats and dogs and there was NO WHERE to park! Valet was full. Instead of telling you they are full they make you wait 20 minutes to pull into valet...then they tell you! I then drove to the garage where there was limited parking so I ended up on the roof. Mom sent me a text that Gabby was parked in the garage and could switch places with me. Due to the awesome feature on the iPhone called autocorrect this is the text I got:

So I guess Gabby and I should trade shoes or something!

After Mom and I took our VAD class with Colleen. I tried on a few more carry options to carry the equipment around.

Cousin Patrick Visited with us tonight. We all had dinner together, we also smelled of Garlic...nothing wrong with that...it's Italian Gold!


Patrick and I stopped by our friendly neighborhood gift shop to peruse the new Christmas displays.

They have some really nice stuff...lol

I was going to stay with my cousins tonight but poor Megan has an awful cold. I hope she is feeling better soon. I didn't want to risk getting sick right before Dad is coming home. They are telling us that they hope he is able to get home by Tuesday of next week!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO

Dad said he is more than ready to go home. Patrick even inspired Dad to go for a walk!

Keep the prayers coming that we make it out of here on Tuesday and that Dad continues to make great strides :)

Thank You all so very much for all of your love, support, visits, calls, cards, concerns, hospitality, snacks, laughs, and most of all prayers. We appreciate everything you all have done for us.

Until Tomorrow,

Laurie :)


1 comment:

  1. Great news, Laurie. I see your Dad's posts of FB, an that makes me happy. Praying for Tuesday! God bless. Vi

    ReplyDelete