Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blog a Day Late Due to Holiday Traffic

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!!!



The Blog is delayed this week due to Holiday happenings and the end of the semester keeping me so busy I can't remember what day it is. The good news is the Worcester Firefighter's Calendar that likes to try all of my patience in its creation is DONE!!! I spent three hours at the printer ironing out all the bugs on Tuesday! Now they can be printed.

We had a very busy week. Thanksgiving was fun and Dad was able to come to dinner at Auntie Peggy's to celebrate the holiday with everyone. Kylie brought her baby over to Papa to show him how she can feed her! She will make a good big sister. In 12 days she will be a big sister!!!

My Cousin Katy is studying abroad this year and we were lucky enough to be able to Skype with her on Thanksgiving. It was probably about 4 a.m. her time but we were so happy to be able to see her Thanksgiving. We sent her photos so she could see the day and we took her for a tour of the house and its decoratings!

One of our decorations consisted of a Turkey "Balloon" ( That's What Adele and Colin called it! )
It was an inflatable Turkey! Another Gem of a find from the Brigham and Women's Gift Shoppe!



Kerry and Lilly Share a Thanksgiving Hug :) 

Adele and Lilly share some Snacks! and Lilly is ready to take their photo with the 1989 camera she found in the toy room at Auntie Peggy's


My Dad started a tradition a few years ago. He re-arranges the HAPPY THANKSGIVING Blocks to read HAPPY GIV A SHIT!!! Well My cousin Ryan read his mind and re-arranged the blocks this year for him :) Thanks Ry! We also had everyone that couldn't make it to Thanksgiving dinner on the mantle to join us for dinner. We decided it was obvious that Katy was the favorite since she was up there three times!!!



I went to Auntie Mary Margaret's for our traditional Thanksgiving night festivities :) We had some yummy desserts, lots of laughs and celebrated my Cousin Paul's birthday too. Auntie Madaline made her delicious pies and I of course had to sample the pumpkin and the chocolate cream pie! Cousin Tina was home from Florida so we got to catch up. It was nice.


Dad made his famous Pizelle cookies for Thanksgiving. He had me take some over to the girls earlier in the week for their approval. I think Kylie approved!


Saturday I was treated to the Nutcracker by Tracy and Adele! We went to the beautiful Hanover! It was Adele's first trip there! We went with her friend Jillian and her Mom too. The show was wonderful and the girls had fun ( us big girls did too! )


Monday Lynne and Joanne came to visit Dad and brought lunch. They got to eat at our newly decorated for Christmas dining room table. As you can see we have Santa on the door watching everyone...making his list and checking it twice!

Thanks Everyone for all of you continued support. I would like to give Tammy and Marie Mastro a shout out for all they have done in organizing my Dad's fundraiser. They have been working tirelessly to make sure all details are covered. I think it will be a very successful event with them in charge!

I am looking forward to the end of the semester and Christmas break and spending more time with everyone!

Until next week, have a great week everyone!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment